Congress Catalog Card No.: 74-80968
I am not 100% certain on the ISBN of the book, I used 0930073320 since that was the ISBN-10 version off of Amazon (I believe those are the same over different versions?). The Amazon version is the Fox & Wilkes; (June 1999) edition, not the 1974 World Research, Inc. version.
Fixed PDF: DEAD LINK
Original PDF: DEAD LINK
Fix Notes:Here is the changelog... there seemed to be many mistakes for such a small book:
Page 59 (51 actual)
- which became one of the most influenial books on economics ever written.
Page 88 (80 actual)
- for a wage sufficient to assure an adequate standare of living.
Page 139 (131 actual):
- This person has kept you from doing some importnat things during the course of the semester,
Page 144 (141 actual):
- Since the initiation of force is not premitted in a free society,
Page 155 (152 actual):
- The inescapable conclusion is that the owners of these parcels have been stripped of virually all of their property rights without compensation.
Page 167 (159 actual):
- State that Italy was in a state of seige by barbarians and that every man must stay at his post.
Page 170 (162 actual):
- party which advocates the eilimination of income tax
Page 174 (166 actual):
- Why should the rice grower in Sri Landa work to produce an excess when he can get his rice free?
Page 200 (192 actual):
- War on Proverty
Footnote 31 in Chapter 8 exists in Footnote section, does not exist within the text.
- Removed the Footnotes chapter, placed footnotes at end of each chapter