The Scope And Boundaries of Economic Science:
- Missing .: 2nd paragraph, first sentence
Why Study Economics:
- Missing .: first paragraph, 2nd sentence.
After Second Box "Economists Can't Agree on the Right Medicine"
- Missing .: "are either dishonest or sloppy These passions"
- Extra space: First Box
- "Murray Roth bard".
- Missing .: End of 2nd paragraph
- Extra Space: "Alice, Billy, and Christy
- who arrive"
- Made consistent with rest of the book (no space between dash and next word)
- Missing space: Right after footnote 2. "profitable.2On"
- Missing .: End of first paragraph
- Missing .: Second paragraph, first sentence. "This is certainly a possibility For Example, if Bill"
- Missing .: First paragraph, 2nd sentence. "thousand barrels per day What effect will this have"
- Missing .: "the later money Market interest rates"
- Missing .: "will pay back any borrowed money There are several"
- Missing .: "debts and repayment history These companies sell"
- Missing ,: "In short entrepreneurs estimate whether their proposed"
- Missing .: "that occur in a system based on private property Indeed the very terminology"
- Missing .: "not mere artifacts of a market economy The socialist planners"
- Missing .: "socialist regimes in the 20th century Now it is true"
- Missing space: right after footnote 1
- Missing .: "eliminate the arbitrary disadvantages placed on particular sectors of the economy"
- end of paragraph
- Missing .: "apply among individuals in a pure market economy The case for free trade"
- Missing space: Right after footnote 3
- Missing space: Right after footnote 4
- Extra space: "period— often called the “Noble Experiment”—mobsters"
- Missing .: "as the heroin or cocaine trade is today The infamous"
- Missing .: "from an initial barter economy and eventually become money In such a situation"
- Missing .: "valued even before they had achieved their status as money In a pure market"
- Missing .: "no single agency in charge of “the money” No, various people could own gold mines"
- Missing .: "in the same way that the total amount of bicycles isn’t set by a government agency"
- end of paragraph
- Missing .: "very controversial to even define what we mean by “the price of money” Economists have devised"
- Missing .: "all of these activities much more orderly Having an unsound fiat money is"
- Missing .: "in its official mission of price stability But in terms of the whole"
- Missing .: "create new money in the economy On the contrary if the government runs"
- Extra space: "—whether a consumer or a capital good— entrepreneurs must use"
- Missing .: "making cars that no one wants to buy No, the correct thing to do is allow"
- Should some of the tables be converted to HTML instead of images?
- This would save on some space, and would leave formatting up to the epub reader. On my Nook some of the tables are very small and hard to read.
- First letter of each chapter has:
- I believe a much better way to do this would be to create a larger font class and apply that (sort of like what is done already in the other ebooks with Dropcap).
- Should the "ind" class just be added into , instead of having (almost) every
be class "ind"?
- You can still override this with any special needs ("noind")
- Inline formatting isn't very good practice.
- For example:
Why not create a class in the stylesheet called "chaptertitle" with the attributes of class "right" and "margin-top:30px"?
- Another example:
This is after almost every single chapter title (or subchapter title) in the first paragraph. Why not create a "firstparagraph" class, which includes margin-top:20px as an attribute?
Or "marginfifty", "margintwenty", "marginthirty" class (with margin-top: ##px)?
This can then be used multiple times throughout the document, and be able to be changed in just the stylesheet, instead of throughout the entire document.
Original EPUB: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?0v3ieg82r0um6w5
Original PDF: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7bggj927yyoobmd